Apr 1, 2010

National Examination -___-"

For me, NE is not too important. But..........

When the day came, jeng-jeng-jeng!
we must grather in transit room 7.00 o' clock with our guardian classes
Then, we have sholat dhuha & pray individually
When we will enter the class,
dag dig dug jeger jeger

First day, Indonesian Language
It's difficult. ok, too difficult!
But, i'm possitive thinking for this subject. let's pray to me, so that I get score 96 :D

Second day, English
Not too difficult. Easier than before.
But, my score definitely not 100 :(
i hope my score for this lesson >94

Third day, Mathematic
I don't have problem in this lesson. i very very hope can get 100!
Because in TO, i got 100, twice.
One more time 'but'....
In this time, the question not too easy.
May be my score 9.75 :(  i hope not under it!

Fourth day (last day), Science
For this lesson, i really study hard! i like it very much & i wanna be a doctor :)
Ok, may be my score 9.75. I hope. 
Whereas, before, i think i will get 100!

Ok, now, the thing that i could do just pray & tawakal to ALLAH
He definitely give me the best
Because, if we do the best, we'll get the best!

0 comments: