Apr 23, 2010

Award & Tag?

Hi, I get awards, from My older Sister again!


Beside this award, she share another award too.

There's tag:


1. What's the name of your profile blog?  What does it mean?
(Apakah nama profile blog-mu?Apa artinya?) 
A risepad. That's a riddle, but very easy. Please guess! Hehehe

2. What's the name of your blog? What does it mean? Why? (Apakah nama blog-mu, apa artinya dan mengapa dinamakan seperti itu?)
Heaveninheaven.blogspot.com
The meaning of my name is...... heaven. So, heaveninheaven = me in heaven, because i'm very want 'everlasting heaven' & expect it :)

3. Since when you are started interested in creating a opus of writing? (Sejak kapan mulai tertarik untuk membuat karya tulisan?
)
  :/ until now, not yet.

4. What's your motivation to create this blog?
(Apa motifasimu membuat blog ini?)
 I want share something which i like, my interest, my creation, my expectations/ my dreams. & definately, find friends :D

 5. Who inspire you to create a blog? (Siapa yang menginspirasimu untuk membuat blog?)
My friends & My older Sister - Nayla


6. Who is blogger friends who teach and help you create a blog? (Siapa(-siapa) teman bloger yang mengajari dan membantumu membuat blog?) 

Definately, My older sister, Nayla Nuha.

7. Now, how may blog do you have? What is/are the name? (Sekarang sudah punya berapa blog? Apa aja?) 
I just have 1 blog & i don't want to add again!


2nd award:


Hm, anyone can take it. Hohoho that is my sister's word ^o^


Manga & Anime ^___________^V






This is funny & cool!




0 comments: