Mar 31, 2013

My PE for Craft!

Assalamu'alaykum wa rahamatullahi wabarakaatuh, fellas! How's life?
Hm, I wanna show you my bad "painting", I mean....... I do not do well for this exam, because I can't find any idea. Okay, just check it:)

 I can't find any idea for this. Contemporary painting. "Black Birdcage"
This painting shows us that "there are" some (unlucky) people who isolated in stranger's dreams, not their own dreams, they can't show and choose their own dreams. Can't find their colorful world. Sad, melancholy, pathetic.

I like this creation. The color and the pattern. I like to see this continously. I prefer like this than the contemporary one. This is painting for "kinds of Indonesian pattern". As I know, this is from Kalimantan. It's pretty awesome!:) Sorry, I crop that photo, I can't show myself here:p

D-14 toward NatExam,
Arigatou, faito!



Reath

0 comments: