Feb 22, 2013

PE


Guys, hi, you've known what i mean. PE.
PE = Practice Examination.
Yeah, it's kind of "experience" that we (as last grade student) have to do.
InsyaAllah I can through it well, but some subject is so hard for me, like Indonesian (listening, i'm very bad in this part), music art? I can't sing well, Sundanese? I dunno the score, I'm not a sundanese people, Sports? I can do the gyms well, but for "big ball subject" is just so so, etc. Arrrgh! Tomorrow is the last PE for me, hamdulillah~ I must say many syukr to You, O Allah, you make us strong to do it, give us strength to pass it. Now, I hope Allah give the best for us, allahumma aamiin.

Hem? there's any story more?
Yes.
But, I won't tell it here, sorry.
Many things happen and I learn it. I hope.

Arigatou, faito!


Reath

0 comments: