Jun 25, 2012

Just telling about usual school

Hello there! Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh~  (^。^)
I wanna tell ya about my report study...


It just a usual thing that happen in every school, yeah, report of study.
How about mine? Hamdulillaaah, good enough for me, but I have yet gotten the best I think. (^ー^)」
Many people are better than me. Ugh, Just trying and praying. Then? Tawakkalna alallah~
But... I wonder to some people who just said. "I've tried and didn't cheat in the exam, but I still do not get the good score..." I wanna ask them, "how hard you've tried? Is it the best thing you do or not? Have you spent ur time to study hard and seriously?",  "how many times you pray for ur success?" Umm-_- I think they too often cheat and addicted about it.

However,
I really realize that Allah "almost" always give the best for me (in my mind), but I also realize that Allah always give the best for me and for us (in His mind). Thank you, my lord, my everything, The Best, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala (>///<)

Do you want to know? I have been so lazy to did OSIS's task now, I don't too like the event, although it isn't bad. I don't know why (=0=) Do you want to know more? Every holiday is the time for futur I think, huaaa the worst thing! But I must trying to make it heals。がんばって~
Hope Allah always be with us! 

ありがとう、ファイト!




アリセパデ

0 comments: