Jun 22, 2012

Is still there any luck for me? (2)



Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh, fellas! I'm still here, write for myself :P
About "the next olympiad" that I got 2 weeks dispend, it gave me so so many tasks! Many subjects that I left. I seldom follow OSIS meeting and KIR program, I also did not too active in rohis. Oh no! But, finally I could buy my favorite handphone, that was simple good beautiful flip hp from my olympiad price hehe XD. And, my final examination was almost getting worst. Fortunately, many teachers were so kindful. So, I got many easier task and exam. But, when the other students were free, we had to done our exam and tasks. So pathetic. But, never mind, those're not problem, there's Allah always hehe. And it was over. Do you know? Tomorrow is the report day. Hope Allah give the best for me and for all of my best friends, Aamiin. (>///<)

Jazakumullah khairan, hamdulillah...
Arigatou, faito!




A Risepad

0 comments: