Mar 11, 2012

Floral Vintage


Assalamu’alaykum warahmatullohi wabarokaatuh, fellas!
Hello ya! みんな-さん、こんばんは
How’s life? In this post, I wanna tell ya about a treasure that I’ve known about that.
Vintage treasure that I like so much! Like you’ve known, I like vintage, floral goods or things, roses, pretty brooches, ribbons. Let’s enjoy it (-''-)

Vintage
From Cath Kidston

I have a purse of cath kidston! I love it so much, I feel so lucky *Alhamdulillah~*
But, for now, I can’t show mine because the photo is in my friend’s camera. *Ok, continue* And, when I wanted to see the website, I got many vintage floral pattern from cath kidston. And those are so beautiful, cutie, elegant, and pretty. I wish I have many goods like these. (-'0'-) Check it out!









What a pretty it is! 

Wassalam, Arigatou, ファイト!


A Risepad

0 comments: