Mar 4, 2012

About January

In January, I really really got many experiences from my environment (school)! Exactly, I got problem in that month. In that month I study hard too and try to fix my false in the last semerter (3rd semester in High School). And do you know, what's is the problem about? It's about "An art Party" from OSIS work planning. It's a complicated problem. At the beginning, I decided to didn't called it problem, but, the fact said, this is a problem. My favorite teacher, my lovely sister in school, and some of my friend didn't agree with our choice. I'm so confused at that time. Yeaaaaaaaaah, I can't tell you more, because you'll don't understand too hehehe. But, Yosh! (‐^▽^‐)Everything's gonna be alright now. It because Allah's help! Thank you so much much much Allah~

Wassalam, Arigatou, ファイト!


A Risepad

1 comments:

Leadership Developmant Training said...

kunjungan sob ..
bagi" kalimat motivasi ya sob ..
sikap kita terhadap kehidupan ini menentukan sikap kehidupan ini terhadap kita.
kunjungan balik yaa ..:)