May 4, 2010

4日5月, The first day I saw the world!

Plurk Emoticons 
204.gif OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!  
Hi, friends! Today is my 15th birthday! On May 4 ^.^
Arigatou Yaa Allah, you still give me chance!

Only a few people say 'Happy birthday', etc.. Yeah, because i do not write my birthday on my facebook profile . May be, they're forget. Definately, My mom, dad, my sisters, my classmate, my friends, some of my old friends (hehehe apparently, they still remember) & Missy! She's the special one, because she's my new friend. They're say it. And my mom make a small party (with uduk rice & gurame fish). Hm, my expectations now is hopefully, i can be a student of MAN Insan Cendekia Serpong, My score in NE, SE, & PE is very good (the best). Let's pray for me, friends. And.... tomorrow is my older sister birthday ^o^

0 comments: