Oct 5, 2014

GOES ABROAD (SOON)

Assalamu'alaykum :) good night fellas, today i'm really happy because i can go home, but i can't meet my bestfriend, fara, altough she will go to egypt on Oct 10 :(. 

But I have a big news for my self, for my achievement,
I will GO ABROAD! yeah, go abroad alhamdulillah, i will go to a new place,
and do you know, I will go to JAPAN! My favorite country :) Alhamdulillaaaaah, big thanks to Allah
I also have to thank to all of my family and bestfriends for this, because of their pray and support :)
Free of charge! that's the point! Hehe

But, now i'm confused, I get a chance to go abroad again next year for research exchange, I choose canada or turkey, but I get Tunisia, i don't know exactly what I have to do, Allah please give me the best way :''

And the last... nowadays, I really feel that I make so many sins, please forgive me, yaa Allah, help me :''

0 comments: