Jun 27, 2010

Tsuru

There are 2 heroes.......................



Um, I mean, there are 2 paper cranes (zuru).
One of them is my small expectations......... The dark one.

Do you want to see?


I will make it clearer..............................


Don't worry, if it still isn't clear, i will write it for you.......................

1. Masuk SMA: MANIC, SMAN 6, SMAVO
2. Nilai TO diatas rata-rata
3. Nilai UN rata-ratanya diatas 9
4. Karya tulis sukses
5. Semoga bisa menjalani nazar yang sudah dibuat

1. Accepted in SHS: MANIC or SMAN 6 or SMAVO
2. Score of Try Out is more than average
3. Average score of National Exam is more than 9
4. Thesis is success
5. Hopefully get do promise that have been made

Okay, overall, my expectations become true! 
But, I'm not graduate at MANIC, and finally, I school at SMAVO :'(
My score of TO is more than average too, always. 
And.... you definately know, my nem (score of NE) more than 9! Yeaaaah, alhamdulillah
My thesis (I mean our thesis, Fara, Hasanah, & I) is success too! Very success, maybe. We are the winner of it \^o^/


Thank you Yaa Allah! I must make paper crane again for another expectations.

0 comments: